Student Scientific Society and Science Shop of VIKO Business Management Faculty invite Lithuanian and foreign higher education institutions’ students and their scientific advisors to participate in the International student scientific-practical conference “YOUTH IN A CHANGING SOCIETY” to be held on the 10th of November 2022 (10:00-16:00) at the Faculty of Business Management (Didlaukio str. 49, Vilnius, Lithuania) and online.
Conference aim – is to promote students’ research activities in relation to the initiatives fostering entrepreneurship, creativity, citizenship, social responsibility and sustainable development.
- Issues of work, studies and leisure in today’s society.
- Motivation and development of personal or professional competences.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and environmental health challenges.
- The impact of the interaction of science, business and innovation on socio-economic development.
- The importance of financial and information literacy for the well-being of the individual and society.
- Prerequisites and need for creativity education in today’s and tomorrow’s world.
- Development of social responsibility and sustainable development initiatives.
- Citizenship and volunteering are the guarantors of the growth of a modern democratic society.
- Dissemination of ecological and sustainability ideas and visions for the future.
Languages of the conference – Lithuanian and English.
We are inviting to prepare presentations and/or papers and participate in the conference.
Peer-reviewed papers will be published in an electronic issue of the conference proceedings (ISSN register)!
|By 10th October 2022||Registration of participants with presentations and papers and submission of presentation abstracts and papers|
|By 31st October 2022||Registration of participants without presentations|
|By 10th November 2022||Announcement of the best presentations’ authors|
|By 10th November 2022||Announcement of the best papers’ authors|
Please send your presentation abstracts and papers to this address: email@example.com
Information for the presenters: recommended duration of presentations up to 12-15 minutes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference is sponsored by the State Studies Foundation
Conference partners: Mykolas Romeris University, Šiauliai State University of Applied Sciences, Language Teachers’ Association of Lithuania (LKPA), Vilnius Abraomas Kulvietis Classical Gymnasium
Looking forward to meeting you at the conference!