The second successful project meeting of the project “Platform for Co-operation Between Schools and Enterprises” took place in Mikkeli, South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences.
The partners from Finland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia met for creating and developing the innovative digital platform with new services on 3rd-4th of October.
The collaborative network unites educational institutions and enterprises. The partners who contribute their expertise include:
- Vilniaus kolegija / Higher Education Institution
- RISEBA University of Applied Sciences
- Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Tallinn University
- The Tallinn School of Economics
- South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
- University of Tartu
- Mainor AS
- Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
During the meeting, partners engaged in fruitful discussions and exchanged insights on several critical topics, including:
- Testing and refining the platform
- Constructive feedback mechanisms
- Developing new templates and examples
- Generating fresh, innovative ideas
Additionally the partners explored exciting opportunities for further collaboration and charted course of upcoming activities within the project.
The project “Platform for Co-operation Between Schools and Enterprises” is supported by Nordplus Horizontal.